News Flash
eOffice has been launched in Custom House, Cochin. cochincustoms[at]nic[dot]in has been designated as single point of contact.
cochincustoms[at]nic[dot]in is the designated email ID and single point of contact for this office. Please send all your communications to this mail only.
  • Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav

    Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav

  • Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav

    Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav

Latest News

View All
Mohd. Yousaf

Commissioner of Customs

View Profile

About Us

The Customs work in Cochin Port has been in existence for over one and half century. Before 1947, the centre of activity of Customs work was at Fort Cochin formerly known as British Cochin. With the gradual development of Cochin Port, the Willingdon Island, an artificial Island constructed by Lord Willingdon became the hub of activity and the Custom House was shifted from Fort Cochin to Willingdon Island in 1956. The Customs Department was under the administrative control of the Collector of Central Excise, Madras.Department's own building was constructed during 1956 and since then the Custom House commenced ...

Read More..